Hope Haven works with each child to increase his or her success in the classroom, on the playground and in family life.
Hope Haven Children’s Clinic and Family Center, a nonprofit organization, serves children, young adults and families with a variety of educational, developmental and mental health needs.
Hope Haven provides care to a wide range of clients, including those with:
- Learning challenges and disabilities, such as dyslexia and attention deficit/ hyperactivity disorder;
- Developmental needs, such as those related to autism, Down syndrome and other challenges;
- Mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety or repercussions of divorce.
At Hope Haven, we believe every child can learn... and we can prove it!» Read more about us
Children learn to speak by watching, listening, exploring, imitating, and playing. Here are 10 tips to encourage language development at home every day.» Read more
- Learning Services:
- » Educational Services
- » Tutoring
- » Special Academic Supports
- » Discovery Preschool
- Developmental Services:
- » Occupational Therapy
- » Physical Therapy
- » Speech and Language
- » Assistive Technology
- » Applied Behavioral Analysis